Cyan + DP What's the real story?

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hearing alot of conflicting things are DP users going to get Cyan soon?

We don't actually know. Last time we heard a while back MS was working on a fix that was stopping DP users from upgrading because of some Bitlocker issue. Some are speculating the problem is running deeper than just the Bitlocker problem and it might be something else

nicfromwales

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Na I don't want to go through all that trouble just want cyan to update like normal updates.

I'm waiting too; reverting back to WP8 is a lot of hassle, and actually quite risky. I hope Microsoft is able to issue a fix soon, either that or explain exactly what the problem is/admit they can't fix it.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting too; reverting back to WP8 is a lot of hassle, and actually quite risky. I hope Microsoft is able to issue a fix soon, either that or explain exactly what the problem is/admit they can't fix it.

Well given that AT&T customers with DP software on their points just got Cyan it can't be too far

Indrajeet Singh

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah now all models have been updated we with developer wp8.1 are still waiting what is point of trying developer version if we are now getting updates later normal public

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro