Has anyone got the new WP update (8/31)

MaxyBley

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
New Windows Phone Update - Imgur

I have the "latest" update the one that includes the love folders and such. Trust me when I tell you that I got the latest update that everyone can get. Today, however seems like a new update has arrived. I don't really know the exact number of the update that had the live folders. However, anyone that does knows will probably tell that this update right here is not the update that we got a couple of weeks ago.

Update: Just checked someone's post "Just received Cyan update :)". While that was for his 1520 on UK. I now just started thinking that this update that I'm about to download could probably be Cyan. This is my 521 USA on MetroPCS. Will update the post after update.

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

I have the "latest" update the one that includes the love folders and such. Trust me when I tell you that I got the latest update that everyone can get. Today, however seems like a new update has arrived. I don't really know the exact number of the update that had the live folders. However, anyone that does knows will probably tell that this update right here is not the update that we got a couple of weeks ago.

Update: Just checked someone's post "Just received Cyan update :)". While that was for his 1520 on UK. I now just started thinking that this update that I'm about to download could probably be Cyan. This is my 521 USA on MetroPCS. Will update the post after update.

If on the DP, it's not new...

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Dont be excited.. Its not Lumia Cyan..
In the Screen Shot you have posted the OS Version is given as 8.10.14157.200
That is bug fixing update for Update 1 which was released before 2 weeks..

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Nothing for L920.. on WP8.1 GDR 1 and still no cyan:angry:

Cyan Update for PFD Devices has slowly started..
As of now AT&T 1520,1020 & T-Mobile 920 (Germany) has started recieving updates for PFD Devices..
Soon other devices will also recieve.. Hope for the best..
Is your 920 a CV or Carrier Locked?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

Wait Patiently, you will get it..
Or if you are impatient do it with NSRT. It will directly install Cyan to your phone directly..
***Using NSRT will wipe out all the data in your phone. So if you are doing with NSRT remember to keep a backup of your phone.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Is this something WPC writers missed? I didn't recall seeing an article about an update other than extras + info (released today and available through the WP store).

There were some updates to 8.1 PC this past week... Where did you hear about this update?

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Is this something WPC writers missed? I didn't recall seeing an article about an update other than extras + info (released today and available through the WP store).

There were some updates to 8.1 PC this past week... Where did you hear about this update?

WPC / Windows Phone Central will only discuss about Windows Phone 7.x,8.0,8.1
We dont talk about Windows and its System Updates.. Yes we do talk about it, if there is a very Important talk about it.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
WPC / Windows Phone Central will only discuss about Windows Phone 7.x,8.0,8.1
We dont talk about Windows and its System Updates.. Yes we do talk about it, if there is a very Important talk about it.

There's no challenge in trying to confuse me. I read the headline and thought I'd missed something. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium