WP8.1 GDR2 PFD Update on October 8th??? {Rumour}

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 GDR2 Update may be available from October 8th for Preview For Developer Users.!!
Bringing along Polish Cortana (Alpha) many regions to be added..
image_thumb48.png
Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2 is rumoured to bring features such as a data toggle in the action centre, sortable settings, support for new processors..

Many new features will leak out in near future..

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If they're not pushing new firmware with the OS, then I'm no longer interested. The delay for Cyan on the 920 with the DP was a bunch of BS. Phone just sucked battery without Cyan on DP.

JithinPrasad

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
If they're not pushing new firmware with the OS, then I'm no longer interested. The delay for Cyan on the 920 with the DP was a bunch of BS. Phone just sucked battery without Cyan on DP.

DP & Official OS are two extreme ends..
DP is just Developer Preview.. As the name tells its a preview of the official release. MS is not compelling you to do the DP and test their OS Preview..
If you are on official OS, by this time you may get cyan.

Yes.. I too agree.. Its a fault from Microsoft..
They are responsible for Update on DP Users..
Lets hope for the best.. Let they resume the update for remaining DP users soon..
If you are too impatient do it with NSRT.. I have done it. (I'm Impatient)
No need of downgrading. NSRT will directly update your phone to Cyan.( Data will be washed out)

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes.. I too agree.. Its a fault from Microsoft..
They are responsible for Update on DP Users..

Eh, the user is the one who made the desission.
When i started on the DP, there was no one who forced me to do anything.
And when things go bad, you can always turn back to the official release.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't really add anything new, so I'm alright with Black on my 920. What does interest me though is that Windows (phone) 9 might come to PFD in as early as January. ;)

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
AT&T is the only US carrier that has pushed Cyan so far, and I think their entire lineup now has it available. Verizon only has two phones to deal with, and they've been dead silent on the matter! :(

Yeah it's a little ridiculous how it's always changing on which carrier pushes out updates first.

Totally forgot I'm using a 1520.3 so I think my updates are based off the Mexico CV now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa