WP has the recognition it deserved[ video]

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I just couldn't believe it when I saw it but here is. I don't want to extended the conversation because the video talks for itself. But I just want to add: MS there you have it WP is not going unnoticed, specially in the Android's word I know you working but you have to do it little harder. One app I would love to have is one to stream movies like Showcase or something alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nnbme1tQ5w

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I needed something after taking a look at a facebook news post re: dropping the Phone from Windows Phone.

Sentiment I see is "lol i dont want viruses on my phone" (oh the irony) "what do i do if it bluescreens?
bluescreen
BSOD
LoLz
just diE
so stupid
dont want slow phone

but the sprinkled reasonable people, even those who rather not use one give me hope.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I just couldn't believe it when I saw it but here is. I don't want to extended the conversation because the video talks for itself. But I just want to add: MS there you have it WP is not going unnoticed, specially in the Android's word I know you working but you have to do it little harder. One app I would love to have is one to stream movies like Showcase or something alike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nnbme1tQ5w

This is a hardware comparison NOT an APP comparison jeezzzz!!!!!!! So why would the mod imply as such when the statement on the floor is "these are the top 5 smartphones to buy", not should you buy a device supplied with android,ios or windows apps?? When that statement about the top 5 devices is simply based on HARDWARE and not software though software is a factor.? who would honestly buy a device with 1 million + quality apps and the camera was crap, battery lasted 7 hrs max, laggy os, no top end processors etc but found great satisfaction in the amt of apps found in an app specific store? Please I honestly hope that people who buy smartphones are in fact smart because unlike most iPhone owners who would seriously buy "****" encased in glass and premium metal and say I have the next greatest and latest. This YT vid should be about how those who talk about hardware clearly don't know how to differentiate between the two.

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
This is a hardware comparison NOT an APP comparison jeezzzz!!!!!!! So why would the mod imply as such when the statement on the floor is "these are the top 5 smartphones to buy", not should you buy a device supplied with android,ios or windows apps?? When that statement about the top 5 devices is simply based on HARDWARE and not software though software is a factor.? who would honestly buy a device with 1 million + quality apps and the camera was crap, battery lasted 7 hrs max, laggy os, no top end processors etc but found great satisfaction in the amt of apps found in an app specific store? Please I honestly hope that people who buy smartphones are in fact smart because unlike most iPhone owners who would seriously buy "****" encased in glass and premium metal and say I have the next greatest and latest. This YT vid should be about how those who talk about hardware clearly don't know how to differentiate between the two.

I'm glad he was taken out of his bubble by two of his colleagues... They didn't just taught him how beautiful WP is hardware and software wise but stop him and current him when he tried to push back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa