Update to Cyan ?

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Reading alot how those with the DP on thier phones are getting a latest update that brings them right to Cyan - is this only in Europe? Or the U.S because I was hoping due to the lack of dedication by T Mobile with me being on the developer Preview that I could take advantage of M$ offering of Cyan through the new update yet i have to see it ! What gives and where can i get theses updates without actually having to wait for OTA versions ??

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I think you misunderstood. There was a delay in getting Cyan for people running DP 8.1 due to a problem with the update program. That problem has been resolved, and Cyan is being pushed out to DP users whose carriers have approved it. AT&T has done so, but unfortunately, T-Mobile hasn't yet. The DP program itself only provides OS updates, not firmware, so although you can get 8.1 and Update 1 by DP, you can't get Cyan that way until T-Mobile releases it. Sorry.

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a feeling as i read what you mentioned almost 3 weeks back on another forum but yesterdays announcement made it deem like that all changed because providers weren't being do diligent with their releasing the Cyan update cough Verizon cough T mobile !! I guess the only other alternative is to find the firmware that allows me to update - many of d done it successfully with no issue - and with Denim literal;ly weeks away I'm real tired of these carriers screwing customers over and or blaming the phone maker ( Nokia ) and or firmware releasers -i.e Microsoft now currently owner of Nokias cell phone division - when it's really them TMobile !!

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been running the Developer Preview update on my T Mobile Lumia 925 for months now in hopes of Cyan coming

Just tonight after my phone was acting up did a complete hard reset ( I was still running Black ) well I did a few updates of the apps I had -not a system update -this was after a complete wipe not I never bothered with the restore point from a previous set up. So i updated a few apps and downloaded a few other and went to the settings extras + info and I bam Denim Update.. honest on my 4 kids lives - I am in shocked !! T Mobile has yet to release CYAN !! And I been wanting CYAN and waiting forever and now i have Denim!! Please tell me someone I'm dreaming because i did nothing usual except to a hard reset my only issue now is ai can't get my Microsoft account to sync or my Twitter keep getting an Outlook error code 800704090

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077