I've been running the Developer Preview update on my T Mobile Lumia 925 for months now in hopes of Cyan coming ..Just tonight after my phone was acting up did a complete hard reset ( I was still running Black ) well I did a few updates of the apps I had -not a system update -this was after a complete wipe not I never bothered with the restore point from a previous set up. So i updated a few apps and downloaded a few other and went to the settings extras + info and I almost crapped my pants SoFTware RElease LUMIA DENIM!!!!!!!!! I sweat on my 4 kids lives - I am in awww and shock !! T Mobile has yet to release CYAN !! And I been wanting CYAN and waiting forever and now i have Denim!! WTF !! Please tell me someone I'm dreaming because i did nothing usual except to a hard reset my only issue now is ai can't get my Microsoft account to sync or my Twitter keep getting an Outlook error code 800704090
    10-17-2014 08:05 PM
    I've been running the Developer Preview update on my T Mobile Lumia 925 for months now in hopes of Cyan coming ..Just tonight after my phone was acting up did a complete hard reset ( I was still running Black ) well I did a few updates of the apps I had -not a system update -this was after a complete wipe not I never bothered with the restore point from a previous set up. So i updated a few apps and downloaded a few other and went to the settings extras + info and I almost crapped my pants SoFTware RElease LUMIA DENIM!!!!!!!!! I sweat on my 4 kids lives - I am in awww and shock !! T Mobile has yet to release CYAN !! And I been wanting CYAN and waiting forever and now i have Denim!! WTF !! Please tell me someone I'm dreaming because i did nothing usual except to a hard reset my only issue now is ai can't get my Microsoft account to sync or my Twitter keep getting an Outlook error code 800704090
    No offense but screenshots are very easy. Hard to believe without some verification....
    10-17-2014 08:39 PM
    Unfortunately this is a false alarm. Some people are having this "problem". When updating extras and info
    10-17-2014 08:50 PM
    11-14-2014 08:35 AM