New Update 8.10.14192.280

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
No issues at all on my AT&T L-920...Update went smooth, even performed install/update via my data plan. All apps were already updated prior to the latest DP preview and the updating process did not re-install any of my apps.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Had two hard crashes on this version. Once going to the camera, the other simply powering on from sleep. Phone was stuck saying Loading... Didn't respond or power off. Eventually rebooted itself.

Looking forward to the next update to hopefully fix a few bugs.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Had two hard crashes on this version. Once going to the camera, the other simply powering on from sleep. Phone was stuck saying Loading... Didn't respond or power off. Eventually rebooted itself.

Looking forward to the next update to hopefully fix a few bugs.
Same here. I also had camera issues it just froze during recording a video. Now i have the same video three times in the gallery. Also getting lag's from time to time during switching between apps.

Besides that the update itself did also froze on me.
Had to reboot a couple of times and it took about two hours before it was up and running.

necrophagous

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
My update was smooth but it takes little long. Before the uptade when i was checking the Os version it was apearing as "Lumia Black" but now it's "Lumia Cyan." Maybe i missed some updates. Anyway;

At my first look i recognised new glance screen. Now i can see all info at my lockscreen as glance. A new spesification added btw. It says "background app" to add but when i look for a app for work, phone can't find any fitting apps for work. Any opinions for glance app?

After the update i noticed little arrow sign at corner of the wifi symbol and i didn't get why it's there? Any ideas?

-L720

PavanBV

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Sorry loku ..I think your display has gone..I saw the same lines on my 920..

After restarting the mobile..Display changed to Black..I took the mobile to Nokia care..

They told that display has gone and i have to pay around 11000 Rupees for get it repair..

sameermehta2

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
hi guys i just enrolled for PFd program and its showing me updates available,my quwstion is how do i disable the updates(already unrolled fromPFD)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb