Is Cortana available on any Windows Phone?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry if any of you advised me to join the program over the last few months, I took the plunge last night and now have Cortana on my 1520 in the UK.

One question is there a list of phones that you can do this for, for example the 520, is Cortana available for that phone yet?

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Cortana is compatible in all windows phones. It does not get limited to few phones, but as of now it is limited to few regions. In US it is in BETA stage, places like India it is in Alpha stage.

Arman Qureshi

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Cortana is compatible in all windows phones. It does not get limited to few phones, but as of now it is limited to few regions. In US it is in BETA stage, places like India it is in Alpha stage.

I'm living in India..and Cortana on my Lumia 830 shows "beta"

Do following steps..
Language --> English (United state)
English (India)

One thing..keep in mind ...long press on English (US) if it shows "move up" than tap on it..or just relax if that is at top of the list..

Region - 1) country / region --> US
2) region format --> English (India)

Speech - Speech language --> English (US)

You're done..enjoy Cortana beta in india too 😉

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm living in India..and Cortana on my Lumia 830 shows "beta"

Do following steps..
Language --> English (United state)
English (India)

One thing..keep in mind ...long press on English (US) if it shows "move up" than tap on it..or just relax if that is at top of the list..

Region - 1) country / region --> US
2) region format --> English (India)

Speech - Speech language --> English (US)

You're done..enjoy Cortana beta in india too 😉

As per the latest info, Cortana is still in Alpha. What you're enjoying is not Cortana which is for India.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs