Bluetooth issues with car stereo

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure this is 100% preview issues but most likely a 8.1 issue but I cannot seem to get my bluetooth and my Sony stereo in my car to work properly anymore. I cannot adjust volume, skip/backup, or much of anything else on the stereo. When it plays, I have to do all the adjusting on the phone.

I have deleted the paring and added it back (which worked a couple of times) but now it won't fix it. Does anyone have any solutions? The last time I got it to work properly was after the preview upgrade. Since then, it just won't work properly.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
the only issue i have had is sometimes my HU (alpine iva-w505 with BT module) will not see my phone as handsfree and so i won't be able to initiate a call from it until i make a call from the phone or receive a call. that and all Nokia windows phones i have used do not receive voice from the HU decently, so the caller on the other end has trouble hearing me. Did not have the issue with my LG and HTC wp7 devices at all.

Jakoh

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Thats not that bad...my phone wont even automatically connect to my car...i have to enter the pairing code everytime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte