WP 8.1 without developer program

Wastelands

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have manage to install 8.1 by using Lumia Recovery Tool.
The IE in 8.1 works great!!! Gifs works. Still no support for webm.
And finally my volume down button can be ignored (it is somehow broken in WP, but when used it to reset phone it always worked) i just use volume up and decrease volume on screen.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When I had my T-Mo branded 925 I was running P4D... I then had 8.1 + Black when the device was only official on 8.0 +Black..

In August I purchased a 1520.3. I was planing on using the superior device for photos, navigation, Skype, web browsing etc... I.E.: support and lifeline... on an extended trip abroad. I was going to be gone 32 days. I wanted stability and dependability. I did not want to deal with numerous updates requiring restart and data migration. I chose not to enroll the 1520.3 in the P4D. I did use Nokia Software Recovery Tool to flash official 8.1 + Cyan.

I've been back home more than 5 weeks and see NO reason to get back on P4D. It was nice while it lasted, but I am very satisfied with official 8.1 + Cyan and I should see 8.1.1 + Denim coming sometime not too far off...

When I was on the P4D with my 925 it started out great, but it seems as if there was a tendency of the performance degrading as time went on.

Glad you made it back to Official without a hitch and it is working how you like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire