Notification Centre on WP8.1

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Windows phone 8.1 action center leaked

You beat me to it, it looks legit, and I just hope that if you long press it will take you to the setting. I hope that you can customize the toggles, and that it could be horizontal list.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You beat me to it, it looks legit, and I just hope that if you long press it will take you to the setting. I hope that you can customize the toggles, and that it could be horizontal list.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

wow!!!!
THAT'S A LOT OF HOPES.
LOL

masterchief1984

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

Looks good to me. All the leaks that I have seen are all heading in the right direction for windows phone!

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

I think its fake, but I hope its real lol. But I like how the battery percentage is there also

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

So, the one that no one really feels it, turns out to be the legit one.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Its a photoshop i think...

Edit: i take my words back
sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

Last edited:

PxuLL

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love the design for the Notification Centre which has been leaked.
wp81_actioncenter.jpg

Comment below on what you think of it...

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I am a bit disappointed about the drop down, quick notifications on the top of the drop down thing. Its too android like.

it still looks great however. Also, by the name action centre, we can speculate that the notifications will indeed be actionable?

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Don't know yet. It sounds like it isn't very systematic. If any app can add/remove/hide notifications however it wants to (or doesn't want to), and each app deals with this differently, and/or configuration occurs on an app-by-app basis, it will become an utter mess. Furthermore, it doesn't sound like it includes a one-click way of saying: display only notifications that aren't already included as a counter on the start screen. I'll have to wait until we get a better understanding. So far it sounds horrid to me. Hope I'm misunderstanding it.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I am a bit disappointed about the drop down, quick notifications on the top of the drop down thing. Its too android like.

Android like or not isn't (in itself) a bad thing. What I'm more interested in is how this works in apps that already use the 'swipe down from edge' gesture themselves. To me it sounds like each app will have a say in whether it is accessible or not. That doesn't sound like a good design for something you would want to be able to access from everywhere. Here too... I'd like to know more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs