Windows Phone 8.1 new news leaked from the SDK

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Can someone explain to me what exactly WebGL support brings us? I've seen it mentioned a lot so I know its important.

SagarSadbhaiya

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Please explain thee things. I am unable to understand what is these points trying to say.

As far as I understand it says that in the current SDK Phone Application is not supported & with SMS the New settings picture you can see. Back button will not close the application it will suspend it.

Guys please correct me it if m wrong!!

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Everything there looks pretty great, but I just hope to God that they change the behavior of the native video player and include SCRUBBING!

No, I don't want to fast forward or rewind 30 seconds, I want to skip ahead 7 seconds! This is a major irritation when watching embedded videos on Windows Phone and I'm surprised noone brings it up. It's actually a huge problem to have something so basic omitted.

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Everything there looks pretty great, but I just hope to God that they change the behavior of the native video player and include SCRUBBING!

No, I don't want to fast forward or rewind 30 seconds, I want to skip ahead 7 seconds! This is a major irritation when watching embedded videos on Windows Phone and I'm surprised noone brings it up. It's actually a huge problem to have something so basic omitted.

Looking at the new youtube player, seems like you will be able to.

anon(5579515)

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Loving all the new features so far! Just hoping for custom accents, perhaps start screen backgrounds, and the ability to still send Facebook messages from the messaging hub. I love that feature instead of switching apps every few seconds :\

MilkyTee

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I hope is not true and we see better integration on RTM, Facebook and Twitter integration is one of the key differences with other platforms..
I don't even use this and I'd be sorry to see it go.
It's a major bullet point for WP. People actually (most recently my brother) express awe when the phone pulls all their friends details, statuses, pictures etc. directly from Facebook automatically.

Freith

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I think no one cares (no one asked it) or maybe it's so clear that the problem is mine 😅
The filtrations says that MS will improve background and other stuff related but what I don't see if they advised if are going to improve sockets support (which if I'm not wrong are closed or broken when you put the app to background) in order to improve the,behaviour of apps like IM+ or other socket based apps.

Anyone knows?

Sent from my Lumia520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre