Would you like to have haptic feedback on your keyboard?

Panathas

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I am rly missing the haptic feedback of the keyboard after switching from Android to WP. Do you think MS will implement it in WP8.1 and do you miss this feature?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
no I don't want this feature , this will drain battery , I still hate the haptic feedback on all capacitive buttons on my Lumia 920 ; I can't disable them :\

ptrkhh

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the key sound is too loud and distracts other people around me. Vibration is perfect IMO, as long as it doesn't lag like in Android.... I mean, whats the point of the vibration if it comes after I press the key.....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd like it as an option. I'd use it. If other people don't like it, then it could be disabled. However, I think the availability of the choice is a good thing.

Markyyy

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd like it as an option. The problem is that the vibration on nokia Lumia handsets is noisy, I think due to the loose camera lens.

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I think the tap sound and the the visual feedback do the job pretty well without being a battery hog like haptic feedback. On a related note, the new touch settings update let's you disable haptic even for the nav bar. Does feel weird at first, but took me only a day to get used to it. So you might as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre