Tom Warren just dropped a hint that tattoos/background designs are coming to Windows Phone 8.1!

wiggum15

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Then again, if they add the ability to use a wallpaper for the homescreen (which would be great) they would need to change the unlocking animation.
I think pulling the tiles into view would look awsome !

monzki

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
How I wish there's a black accent color to match the white theme. Or white accent color to match the black theme. NO I don't want the high contrast option. :(

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This is what I love about Windows Phone updates. The New Microsoft is so good at teasing, they might as well ask charge us for the tease. They hand out a certain NDAs, they know things leak, they sit in their offices smiling and thinking "We've only got your started".

But then someone comes along in that 1 month's time and ruins it like they did with Windows Phone 8 - and media bashes their lack luster launch event. Please don't steal their thunder this time, please!

PureView

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
^ Oh pahleez. The more leaks the better. We've waited long enough already. And we DONT know what MS has in store for Build. Last time they showed technical mumbo jumbo for developers. We didn't get to see Windows Phone 8 consumer features till later that year.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
^ Oh pahleez. The more leaks the better. We've waited long enough already. And we DONT know what MS has in store for Build. Last time they showed technical mumbo jumbo for developers. We didn't get to see Windows Phone 8 consumer features till later that year.

You wouldn't say this if you've read all the media coverage after the launch event of WP7, WP7.5 and WP8.

Raghav94

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
i'm telling you, he has the details wrong. That mockup he has is not what you will see.

I've seen what he's referring to. That's not it.

:eek:

EDIT: "Mockup image of how background images on the Windows Phone 8.1 Start Screen might look" from TheVerge.
>might

So he's unsure about how it will look exactly but says that it's coming.

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm telling you, he has the details wrong. That mockup he has is not what you will see.

I've seen what he's referring to. That's not it.

but you said this "just ******* with you guys, sorry. It's not there."
So you told us no background.
Anyway things will be clearer shortly..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos