Wp8.1 quick settings

bulutsuzgece

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think this is it, this is just a preview version without calling capabilities, I guess the setting for mobile data will be included in the final release, besides notice that in the leaked settings the setting number 5 is missing, it goes from 4 to 6, 5 will surely be mobile data.

I hope so...

lovenokia

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
In the leaked video there is no SIM card so that is why it might not have been included.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
the data on/off it's there...the option list isn't scrolled all the way down,don't be so dramatic :winktongue: saw another TOPIC with this complaint,how can you predict something that doesn't depend to you, i had an 30 min laugh reading about the 'missing' feature...even if they wanted,they couldn't ommit such a thing, it would be World War 3 :confused:

bulutsuzgece

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
the data on/off it's there...the option list isn't scrolled all the way down,don't be so dramatic :winktongue: saw another TOPIC with this complaint,how can you predict something that doesn't depend to you, i had an 30 min laugh reading about the 'missing' feature...even if they wanted,they couldn't ommit such a thing, it would be World War 3 :confused:

You look very optimistic. But real life is full of surprises. (So may be it has little possibility but Microsoft may have forget adding the feature into quick settings in this build)
So we should show Microsoft how important this feature is for us. I hope we'll see it in quick settings in the final build.

bulutsuzgece

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hahahh...guys u ppl dng lot of drama...obviously mobile data on off will be there. U can customise the action centre....

We have some proofs (SDK codes, screenshots, videos) for doing drama and what do you have? A screenshot? A video including mobile data option in quick settings? No.
So, please be supportive!

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Somewhat in relation to the video of the action centre, I noticed there are some new animations (just look at the animations when something is clicked or goes back) - personally they look nice but a bit stuttery..and for the whole mobile data thing it's something they'll either have in the final build or in a following update, as WP thrives in countries that usually have capped data plans to accompany like India and so on

bulutsuzgece

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Somewhat in relation to the video of the action centre, I noticed there are some new animations (just look at the animations when something is clicked or goes back) - personally they look nice but a bit stuttery..and for the whole mobile data thing it's something they'll either have in the final build or in a following update, as WP thrives in countries that usually have capped data plans to accompany like India and so on

Yes, you're right. I watched it again and saw new menu transition animations (from up to down). Actually it looks nice :)

MRKV

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So people think a mobile data quick setting button isn't need but a camera one is? Pretty sure there's already a dedicated button for that on all Windows Phones....

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I gues that the main reason why the mobile dataswitch is left out is because of the telecomproviders......
Do not underastimate them, they are big players in this part.

WinLVR

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I gues that the main reason why the mobile dataswitch is left out is because of the telecomproviders......
Do not underastimate them, they are big players in this part.

That's a good point I didn't consider. AT&T Did strip data sense from the OS for their network so you can't see how much data you used and if you are close to your limit, why would they want you to then turn off the data? Same goes for other companies.. and it may be a feature that only some carriers support if it is implemented. MS can put in whatever they want in their OS, but that doesn't mean the carriers have to continue to carry / support the phone (not that they are doing an amazing job of it anyway).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers