Hey guys! The Windows Phone Lovers post this interesting video below:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Of new IE11 and uploading a file from it.
    02-19-2014 02:28 PM
    So looks cool... my thing is about tabs. I don't see how to change tabs anymore (and I know they will appear as multiple instance of IE but does that mean if we want to browse multiple sites at once, or doing research or whatever we need to launch multiple copies of IE? I know sometimes if im looking something up and on a site I see a link or reference to another site, and im not done with the main site i'll open it in a new tab but there is no "open new tab" setting as before so I hope that it's still pretty easy to do that. also noticed there was no "favorites" in the 3-dot menu so maybe it just moved? ...
    Zapella Tiago likes this.
    02-19-2014 02:57 PM
    Tabs is a bit of a mess.....

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    Zapella Tiago and stmav like this.
    02-19-2014 03:05 PM
    Tabs is a bit of a mess.....

Posted via the WPC App for Android!
    Yeap, I dont like either.
    02-19-2014 04:58 PM
    So these wplovers are just spoiling everything?
    02-19-2014 05:29 PM
    So looks cool... my thing is about tabs. I don't see how to change tabs anymore (and I know they will appear as multiple instance of IE but does that mean if we want to browse multiple sites at once, or doing research or whatever we need to launch multiple copies of IE? I know sometimes if im looking something up and on a site I see a link or reference to another site, and im not done with the main site i'll open it in a new tab but there is no "open new tab" setting as before so I hope that it's still pretty easy to do that. also noticed there was no "favorites" in the 3-dot menu so maybe it just moved? ...
    At 1:56 in the above video you see him long press a link and the option to open in new tab appears. It's just now you don't have a tabs button/option in the ... menu like before. You simply long press the back button and select your tab from there now when switching.
    02-19-2014 06:13 PM
    At 1:56 in the above video you see him long press a link and the option to open in new tab appears. It's just now you don't have a tabs button/option in the ... menu like before. You simply long press the back button and select your tab from there now when switching.
    That's good, but what if I want to launch a new tab manually and put a new URL in? I guess i'll just wait and see.
    Zapella Tiago likes this.
    02-19-2014 06:18 PM
    That's good, but what if I want to launch a new tab manually and put a new URL in? I guess i'll just wait and see.
    Yeah not sure exactly how that will function yet.
    02-19-2014 06:19 PM
    That is my question! I have to go back to start screen and launch another IE? :( #notcoll
    02-19-2014 07:40 PM
    That is my question! I have to go back to start screen and launch another IE? :( #notcoll
    Yeah I find that hard to believe they would expect that to be the mechanism to open a new blank tab. I guess we'll see as more leaks come out or something.
    02-19-2014 10:07 PM
    Yeah I find that hard to believe they would expect that to be the mechanism to open a new blank tab. I guess we'll see as more leaks come out or something.
    yeah,they should have found a way like how Ucbrowser handles the tabs.
    02-19-2014 10:29 PM
    Anyone notice that he saved the pdf file to Downloads folder but no where in IE you can access the Downloads folder.
    02-20-2014 12:53 AM
    What's the name of that song?
    02-20-2014 04:10 AM
    What's the name of that song?
    Garden - Total Extinct Dinosaurs
    02-20-2014 06:21 AM