Any news on a quick scroll features?

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
One thing that I've noticed WP lacks compared to IOS and Android is a way to quickly scroll through a list or webpage. Sometimes, I'll be on a site reading comments, and then i'll need to go back up if I want to click on something else. Then I literally need to swipe the phone 25 times to get back to the top. With iOS and Android, a extra fast swipe will make you fly upwards much faster. Same goes for going through old text messages, or scrolling through contact list or app list. It'd be nice if this was implemented.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Seriously? No one has an issue with the fact that you have to scroll endlessly on a page? Haha, I figured some people here might have noticed this/want an improvement in this area.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree. There should be an option to say the least. Scrolling through long comments is such a drag.

Maybe MS could implement some scroll behavior on the edges of the screen for these situations?

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree. There should be an option to say the least. Scrolling through long comments is such a drag.

Maybe MS could implement some scroll behavior on the edges of the screen for these situations?

Yay, a response! That's a good idea, something like how Ubuntu does it. Move your mouse to the edge of the screen and a bar pops up which you can slide from the top of a page to the bottom. Obviously it wouldn't look like that, but similar idea.

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Right, exactly what I was thinking. This is one reason why I use different browsers.

Edit: forgot to add, you can add a JavaScript to favorites and get "top/back/refresh" and a couple others. Just add to favorites and change is tab to favorites. Works pretty good.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99