MS is making an inferior APP in WP like Skype

Roderick Aspiras

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I really like WP but really the Skype sucks and why does MS develop or release MS Apps faster and better in IOS then WP? Because of the many users? Makes sense but if that is the case then just don't make WP anymore. MS should make MS Apps standout in WP so attract users. The Skype in WP resumes take so long. I think it should be baked into WP. Yes this is a rant.

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I would agree. MS could use Skype to take on iChat and Facetime in WP while being cross platform. But it is nowhere near as good as those Apple offerings. Skype just feels awkward and out of place on WP.

I think Skype development is still rather independent and they are concentrating on their bigger market. Why MS doesn't throw some big resources into this I don't know. If I were in charge I would make Skype integration a top priority. Who knows, there could be legal reasons as to why this isn't happening.

Facebook feels much more a part of WP than Skype does.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
They should be focusing on integrating Skype closer with the OS so it could function similar to Facetime, or Ichat. Baffles me why they haven't already being the software company they are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos