02-27-2014 09:19 PM
34 12
tools
    It would be nice if Microsoft give us the same red dragon live wallpaper (one found on windows 8.1) on our lumia , when I scroll dragon tail moves in the same direction .
    Moiz Mian likes this.
    02-27-2014 07:14 AM
    Comment the photos on uservoice (under the background image idea). Hopefully MS would see it and do something about it.

Btw, am I the only one having technical issues with the forums today
    02-27-2014 07:46 AM
    It would be nice if Microsoft give us the same red dragon live wallpaper (one found on windows 8.1) on our lumia , when I scroll dragon tail moves in the same direction .
    that would be awesome dude.....maybe they are onto something ,maybe we'll get some cool features with the wp8.1 update
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    02-27-2014 12:04 PM
    Simple and great!
    02-27-2014 12:25 PM
    +1,000,000
    02-27-2014 05:34 PM
    F&%$ yeah!
    02-27-2014 06:02 PM
    Actually I don't think it would work. On W8.1 you have more free screen space where you can see those animations like the dragon one. On WP8.1 the screen is mostly covered with tiles and there is almost no free space left. You wouldn't see the dragon moving even if it was there because the tiles would be covering it. Backgrounds work on WP but they have to be very simplistic, like plain colours or gradients.
    02-27-2014 07:06 PM
    Actually I don't think it would work. On W8.1 you have more free screen space where you can see those animations like the dragon one. On WP8.1 the screen is mostly covered with tiles and there is almost no free space left. You wouldn't see the dragon moving even if it was there because the tiles would be covering it. Backgrounds work on WP but they have to be very simplistic, like plain colours or gradients.
    Even if you can barely see it, it's a nice gimmick. Have you used iOS7 with parallax enabled? Basically the screen has this tiny 3d effect while you're holding the phone. I mean, it's like ridiculously faint. I was trying to figure out how to turn it on on my mom's iphone but then realized it was already on. Basically moral is, it's a little touch that probably doesn't take much extra engineering or processing power. Might as well do it! Someone will notice it :)
    02-27-2014 08:09 PM
    Even if you can barely see it, it's a nice gimmick. Have you used iOS7 with parallax enabled? Basically the screen has this tiny 3d effect while you're holding the phone. I mean, it's like ridiculously faint. I was trying to figure out how to turn it on on my mom's iphone but then realized it was already on. Basically moral is, it's a little touch that probably doesn't take much extra engineering or processing power. Might as well do it! Someone will notice it :)
    How to turn it of ? This new parallax made me sick , the new animations in iOS made me puke :/
    It's a half bakes os by apple

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums
    02-27-2014 09:19 PM
34 12