New Facebook messenger for WP8.1

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
That looks exactly like skype and i don't think it's real

That fans site wouldn't have access to confidential app such as fb messenger as of right now

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
i hope they will make look like ios and android that automatically popup wherever on your screen if theres a message.

qwertyaa

Banned
Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
What will be be the exact date of the app releasing on the market? I hope that next week (or two) near the middle of March the app will be available for download.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

EpicIncognitO

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
First things first- microsoft please try to understand we dont want to launch an app everytime to access fb chat, it was so cool when it was a part of the messaging app, why the hell screw that feature up?

I am so disappointed, now that this app is out, ( I dont know how legit the pic is ) I hope that it has all the features the web chat has or else it makes no damn sense.

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
First things first- microsoft please try to understand we dont want to launch an app everytime to access fb chat, it was so cool when it was a part of the messaging app, why the hell screw that feature up?

I am so disappointed, now that this app is out, ( I dont know how legit the pic is ) I hope that it has all the features the web chat has or else it makes no damn sense.
This app isn't out and this pic is 100% skype, OP didn't provide any proofs, nor more images or xap

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Wp8.1 will support to set default messaging application , so I am sure one will be able to set this as default messing app , so whenever you tap on msg tile , it will open this , it's nice to have an app since it will get regular update, more new features so I am very much happy.
Regarding the pic , it's completely fake , this looks like Skype to me.

Asher Ratnam

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon