Another leaked image of customizable themes on WP8.1 blue Start screen..!!

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
EDIT: Look at the bottom right corner: Is this a live tile? If so, the image is clearly fake because the battery is full in the status bar!
I don't know if its fake or not, but the battery tile doesn't update immediately. I have Battery Pro+ and sometimes it doesn't show what actually it is

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but i just hate it. The themes will go as far as it does on a Windows Desktop device. In the background.

Sent from my WINDOWS PHONE 8!

dcuk7

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I like this idea. I will probably never use a photo as a background but with this you are no longer limited to the system tile colours. Just fire up Paint, fill with the colour of your choice and set that as a tile background.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I like this idea. I will probably never use a photo as a background but with this you are no longer limited to the system tile colours. Just fire up Paint, fill with the colour of your choice and set that as a tile background.

That's assuming that MS won't limit us to a certain set of background options that they themselves choose (like the tattoo backrgrounds on Windows 8). Otherwise, that's a really good idea that I never considered...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't say I dislike this option. Given the right image and correct gradient, I could see this on my 920 or whatever my next device would be.

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
You stole my idea :p

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
You stole my idea :p
Actually its my idea exactly, about 5th comment on the wpcentral related article.... 😝

But I still think the tiles will be transparent, and the background image won't move with the tiles, the tiles will float on top. That's how I think its implemented, which I think its awesome.

Pedro Hicken

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Personally I would love to see both. The tiles wouldn't have to be pictures as you could just choose a solid colour and bypass the stock tile colours?

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Probably something people will rush to try out, and then eventually realize the OS looks much better, in terms of icon clarity, with plain colour tiles.

What i would prefer is the more subtle background images and the dual-colour themes from Windows 8. Still never know, those might be in there somewhere...i hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa