Finally... i present to you Cortana!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Interesting. I wonder if WPC will have more in depth information. Not sure I will ever use it but it's good to know what it does just in case.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
All I really need it to do is play specific songs or playlists on command. It would also be nice to be able to use voice commands to fill out every text field on a form (by some magic). Otherwise I don't really care what the weather is like.

Racing Snake

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
screenshot: "Is it cold in Moscow right now?"

erm.... no, I'd say things are hotting up pretty damn quickly to be honest. :grincry:

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm absorbing the entire internet . I love you Cortana ! 30 more days ! Can't wait !!!!!!!!

EDIT: How's suppose this blue circle shows emotions ?

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
YEEAAAAHHH MMAAANNN!!!!!!! awesome..!! THIS IS THE ARTICLE WHICH I WAS WAITING SINCE I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT CORTANA..!!!!!

Last edited:

RustyU

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
So it tracks things via your email, much like Google Now... isn't that something MS were going all scroogled about?

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So it tracks things via your email, much like Google Now... isn't that something MS were going all scroogled about?

Information is stored privately on Cortana's notebook which as far as I understand is stored in your device and not online so that other identities can have access to it.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Dumb question but I wonder if that's the real Tom.

Nice pictures though, April 2nd is taking longer and longer to get here.

You obviously missed the point of the commercials. MS isn't spying on our data and selling said data to advertising firms so they can spam us with ads related to personal items within our emails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99