WP8.1 : Features you want the most

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

What feature would you want the most I put my example below:

So the feature I would love to have is a split screen for WP8.1.

This is how I would use it I take alot of notes for studying so I would have OneNote open then have a split screen for internet browser, amazon kindle, YouTube etc which would make it easier for me instead of switching back and forth apps.

Additional given an option to resize the size of the two app so one can be more longer or wider.

I do this alot of this on my surface 2 and would love it on my phone that would be my outstanding feature.

What about everyone else?

Added: You can have as many features that you want the most no longer necessary to stick to one feature.

Last edited:

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: WP8.1: One Feature you would want the most to have?

Support for openvpn.

A file app, or some form of file management, for multiple file types, compression and attachment - i would love that.

But above all i want openvpn support - in some form!

IgorVysoky

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Better integration of the messages as it is in People Hub. I am really mad/sad that the integration of FB chat is being deleted instead of improving.

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Support for openvpn.

A file app, or some form of file management, for multiple file types, compression and attachment - i would love that.

But above all i want openvpn support - in some form!
Yes about file management. Most wanted feature for me. USB OTG too.

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

Usb otg something else i would like - especially considering HID compliance is coming, ie being able to use a keyboard ;)

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Containerized corporate email (like Good Mobile Messaging) so we can and these devices directly to ActiveSync, but the email/documents say contained in the account and you can't do things like upload attachments to SkyDrive and if I want to wipe it, I can just wipe the corproate data off the phone.

siva bharathi

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Is otg support coming??? I am going to buy a otg pen drive .. Now itself... :):):):):):):D:D

Sent from my RM-825 using Tapatalk

PPCFreak

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Calendar opened up to third party apps. having to have third party cal apps open up MS Calendar to add/edit appointments sucks

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi All

This is how I would use it I take alot of notes for studying so I would have OneNote open then have a split screen for internet browser, amazon kindle, YouTube etc which would make it easier for me instead of switch back and forth apps.

Additional given an option to resize the size of the two app so one can be more longer or wider.

I do this alot of this on my surface 2 and would love it on my phone that would be my outstanding feature.

Also for easy file transfer. Just like your desktop.

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

Other than PiP or split screen capabilities, I would love to have active icons on the lock screen. So if I have an email notification on the lock screen, pressing on the icon and swiping up would unlock my phone and instantly jump me into the correct mailbox.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

A WP 8.1 Icon on AT&T.

And options of other keyboard layouts.

Otherwise, I am very pleased with the listings of improvements.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Gapless Playback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Native Video Calling support. :)

ronty

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Hi All

This is how I would use it I take alot of notes for studying so I would have OneNote open then have a split screen for internet browser, amazon kindle, YouTube etc which would make it easier for me instead of switch back and forth apps.

Of course, I would like the split screen or snap mode too. But the problem is, my phone's screen size is not big enough for snap to be of much help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb