WP8.1: What is the left feature which you want in WP8.1??

sanuj_bhatia_54

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1 is gonna rock! We have all the features which are going to be a part of new OS. But what is the left feature, other than those which are coming, you want..? Rply fast..!!

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Well, we don't know all the features yet, do we? In the SDK many option are hidden, so lets see what's coming and then we can talk.

L620 - Tapatalk

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Gotta laugh, still a while till WP8.1 comes out, and we are already moaning about what's still missing.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Tapatalk

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Also true. People also think it will be released in April...hahaha. Stop talking, lets see what's in it first!

L620 - Tapatalk

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Just a useless wish list, because you don't know if it is already included or not. Like I said, we no NOTHING about wp8.1, not everything is included in the SDK

L620 - Tapatalk

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Just a useless wish list, because you don't know if it is already included or not. Like I said, we no NOTHING about wp8.1, not everything is included in the SDK

L620 - Tapatalk

Exactly. We "don't" know if it is there so we "wish" for it to be there. And we do know "a lot" a whole lot about WP8.1. Not everything was in the SDK but a **** load was. Look at the feature list that WPCentral could create based on the SDK leak so for you to say we know nothing is silly (no offence). There are a few surprises left but that's just what they are...a few surprises

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

L620 - Tapatalk

Talk for yourself. You just don't know nothing about WP8.1 if you don't want to. You know there are leaks, right? And you know that many of them are from credible sources.

Fade_z

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Talk for yourself. You just don't know nothing about WP8.1 if you don't want to. You know there are leaks, right? And you know that many of them are from credible sources.

All he says is that nothing has been confirmed, they could still add and remove features that are now present in the SDK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb