Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitor.rf

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
poiman, ? brasileiro? haahah

I'm not that excited. Sure, it'll be huge. But waiting for T-Mobile to update is not my thing. I'll surely use the Dev preview or flash unbranded.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This is taking too long. I just can't take this anymore. My life seems to pause. I can't do anything all day. All I can think bout is WP8.1. I think when it comes out, my life can go on.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Are we sure that its going on April for everyone? i mean some people didnt get the black update yet, i know its different but there is any kind of official word? about the date? <3

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Did Microsoft PUBLICLY say that they would release the WP 8.1 on the Dev app to everyone at \\build ? Just because they are having the even does NOT mean they are going to release it everyone at that time.

The count down is great but, is MS didn't say anything, you could be counting down to a day that you will be just disappointed. If they are going to do the preview for everyone, I am sure they will announce it but, for a later date...

Does anyone have any FACT(proof plz) that they will be releasing it at the conference to everyone?

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
We made the jump from WP7 to WP8, it was very far, but we survived, this one is even higher but this time we have way more potential....

I don't know why, but I feel like WP8 as an ecosystem, is my baby..... and I am responsible of making it work out. hahaha

And as Metallica puts it, the brighter flames burns quickest.... bye bye Android...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Did Microsoft PUBLICLY say that they would release the WP 8.1 on the Dev app to everyone at \\build ? Just because they are having the even does NOT mean they are going to release it everyone at that time.

The count down is great but, is MS didn't say anything, you could be counting down to a day that you will be just disappointed. If they are going to do the preview for everyone, I am sure they will announce it but, for a later date...

Does anyone have any FACT(proof plz) that they will be releasing it at the conference to everyone?

IDK, but there was an article the other day that MS is testing apps for 8.1 compatability, so I'd say we are getting close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)