Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Windows 8.1 for all lumia device ??? Can L920 update to WP8.1 ???

All wp8 devices so that's include all lumia's witch are currently running WP 8. From the 520 till the 1520, from the first til the last wp8 Nokia Lumia. So no, you are screwed, your device is the only exception who don't get this update.

Of course it does.

Penny_1

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
At times like these, I wish I could just go into hibernation for a couple of weeks and just wake up when the event starts. You know, just to speed things up.

jailman

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I miss my htc8x but now i got a lumia1520 specs beast best option to experience 8.1 on but really hoping for a phablet ui style and aingke handed use with this update

LTTG

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
WRONG WRONG WRONG

WP 8.1 WILL NOT be released on 2nd of April !!! It will be announced, and we probably get the preview.

STOP CONFUSING THE POOR PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM THINK THEY GET THE GREATEST UPDATE IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS !!!

Thank you.
Calm down dude, the preview is the same as the final build, so it's not different...

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if anyone else noticed yet, but Glance just got an update on Nokia phones. It is an update that specifically addresses Windows Phone 8.1 compatibility.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Calm down dude, the preview is the same as the final build, so it's not different...

Well is that the truth or a assumption?
Cous i have noticed some tiny differences between the preview of GDR3 and the final.
For example the backbutton and the icons who came with the smaller preview-windows.
I remember the store had a music pictogram instead of the shoppingbag, and there where a other view.
Just tiny things, but stil a difference between the Gdr3 preview and the final release.

The mainstream says we getting the preview, because it happend with Gdr3 the same way.
Thats a assumption.
Even that everything looks that way that we are getting a preview on the 2th, its stil not official stated by Microsoft.

But we all hope for the best.

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
wrong wrong wrong

wp 8.1 will not be released on 2nd of april !!! It will be announced, and we probably get the preview.

Stop confusing the poor people and make them think they get the greatest update in less than 2 weeks !!!

Thank you.

why yelling at me, i found out the date on other post

wuiyang

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well is that the truth or a assumption?
Cous i have noticed some tiny differences between the preview of GDR3 and the....

weird, it said "zoekin in store" and "apps and games", but with music hub logo, maybe it is some kind of bug or lag like when you fast switching app between app, you get this, but what is "zoekin in store" and does music hub has a store now??

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
why yelling at me, i found out the date on other post

honestly, I'm sure no body cares if an icon slightly changes, or something moved over a bit. All we care about is that we will have 8.1 preview. Which will be 99.8% exactly the same as the final build and even then so we still get the final build later.

So. 11 more days to April 2nd! Woot! :D

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
weird, it said "zoekin in store" and "apps and games", but with music hub logo, maybe it is some kind of bug or lag like when you fast switching app between app, you get this, but what is "zoekin in store" and does music hub has a store now??

Zoek in store is search in store.
That was one of the bugs in the preview and where resolved in the final release.
There were more bugs, I wil try to find the links later on.

Here is one on this forum.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...w/245664-gdr3-developer-preview-bug-list.html
and
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...es-when-updating-developers-preview-gdr3.html

http://wmpoweruser.com/samsung-ativ-s-owners-beware-of-gdr3/

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-on-wp8/96b85d27-6f78-401b-a89b-10672449f7bf

But there are a lot more.
And most or all of it are sesolved in the final release.
So its not the same.
Its a preview for developers only, the mainstream can use it on theire own risk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos