Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Counting down the days for something I can't take advantage of yet. My phone should hit on Tuesday (according to Nokia, Mon or Tues) but, I have no tracking number yet, so I don't know for sure.

Sporting a Touch Pro 2 with Windows Mobile 6.5.5 (newest build of Windows Mobile) for the moment.....sigh....

Can't wait to get a WP device again...

I am thinking at some point on Monday (I bet around 12-2pm EST), I would almost put a bet on it... So tomorrow SHOULD be the day !

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
When you realize it was a piece of junk that was the norm of American cars from that period.
Junk engine wrapped up in a gorgeous body for its time.
A total driving "dud"

9 seconds 0-60

I have a 250cc sportsbike that would destroy that thing in a straight line and definitely in the "CORNERS"

CardozoRT

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
When you realize it was a piece of junk that was the norm of American cars from that period.
Junk engine wrapped up in a gorgeous body for its time.
A total driving "dud"

9 seconds 0-60

I have a 250cc sportsbike that would destroy that thing in a straight line and definitely in the "CORNERS"

Whaaaa....??? LOOOL

It was absolutely fair if MS realeased it at the Coordinated Universal Time!! :D

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd expect it no later than 3pm PST, and that's pushing it. More likely no later than 11am PST. Fingers crossed!
Exactly. Whenever it is released, it will be during normal operating hours for Microsoft. That it is technically April 14th on the other side of the planet is irrelevant. It isn't the 14th in Redmond yet, and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05