Windows Phone 8.1 Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

downup

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
The file was very small.. all my data is installing into the phone now.. wonder if that really was 8.1.. downloaded it in seconds..

Omar Zeinab

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The file was very small.. all my data is installing into the phone now.. wonder if that really was 8.1.. downloaded it in seconds..

yes I agree, I think the 8.1 will follow up... just finished installing this small update. and currently checking for a new update!

Mike_J

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Downloading 8.1 now.

Firstly I did two smaller updates - after the second one it said that the phone was now ready for 8.1 and would check soon or to manually check.

Check manually and got an error message twice that the update servers not available third time lucky-downloading now.

In Australia but using USA as region to get Cortana

Omar Zeinab

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Downloading 8.1 now.

Firstly I did two smaller updates - after the second one it said that the phone was now ready for 8.1 and would check soon or to manually check.

Check manually and got an error message twice that the update servers not available third time lucky-downloading now.

In Australia but using USA as region to get Cortana

luck you...

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
It was stuck at 20% (migrating data) for about 20 seconds. I just feared it froze. My Lumia 1520 gets 8.1 5.5 hours earlier than I was expecting :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12