04-29-2014 11:04 AM
64 123
tools
    Action Centre forevaaaa
    03-26-2014 12:16 AM
    The keyboard swipe feature....
    03-26-2014 12:32 AM
    Usb teathering ... I want this feature .. n other told features are also lovable ..
    03-26-2014 03:43 AM
    SD card support for apps and games of course. Those who are worrying for file manager, buy "Pocket File Manager" from the store. It's got all the features and works just fine for me.
    03-26-2014 04:52 AM
    Most definitely app to SD card, this could make windows the top OS as most people suffer from not being able to install all the apps they want to due to low memory. This one action gives a saving, unlike any other, no need to buy a phone with 32gb mem on board or even 64gb as you can upgrade your phone to 64gb with an SD card. What a saving and what an amazing service this would provide to everyone, notification center is useless to me as i can see all emails and messages and Facebook announcement on the main lock screen and easily reply to notifications on the windows home screen. Most definitely the app on the SD card will make windows the only phone that does this without having to jailbreak/hack the phone.
    03-26-2014 06:07 AM
    I want many things but I can live with just the cortana
    03-26-2014 08:56 AM
    So we know that Windows Phone 8.1 update will have a wealth of new features but what if that wasn't the case?

If Windows Phone 8.1 only had one new feature, which one would you choose?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Installing Apps On SD Card
    03-26-2014 10:24 AM
    1) Notification Center - The most important feature.
    2) Apart from that the option to choose by default the apps for the relevant links. For example asking be to open the particular service on that app just like in Android. Example : Like the soundcloud mobile site doesnt work on WP8 so it should give an option to open that link with the relevant app installed on the phone.
    03-27-2014 12:14 AM
    there are already numerous features leaked by the developers. lets see wat else does the blue update brings along.\

i would really love to see direct music control from live tile, tiles background change( which i have seen in some leaks but not sure if it is included in the update) well for now we will only have to wait and watch!!
    Chakriau likes this.
    03-27-2014 07:08 AM
    If 8.1 would have only one feature I'd buy an Android.
    Right there with you. Except I would probably go BlackBerry.
    03-27-2014 09:00 AM
    Right there with you. Except I would probably go BlackBerry.
    Even if I don't get any Update I will stay with Windows. I won't got to that lagadroid or blackberry.
    I'm hooked
    bear_lx likes this.
    03-27-2014 12:21 PM
    not sure if this has been said because I didnt read the entire thread... but I would like to see them better utilize the screen real estate. they improved it with WP8 by getting rid of the black side bar... but there is still big of a gap on the sides of the tiles, making the bezels look bigger if you have a black background... why not just stretch the tiles to the full size of the screen. And an even bigger gripe, is the fact when you first wake the device up and unlock the screen, there is a significant gap on top of the first row of tiles...? why? why not start the tiles a the top of the screen? makes no sense to me... obviously i welcome all the other features as well!
    altafmahmood likes this.
    03-27-2014 12:46 PM
    additonally, everyone waiting for cortana, dont get your hopes up when it seems pretty basic compared to siri and google now... it will be in beta at least for the first 12 months... obviously it will get better, but give it time and be patient
    03-27-2014 12:47 PM
    additonally, everyone waiting for cortana, dont get your hopes up when it seems pretty basic compared to siri and google now... it will be in beta at least for the first 12 months... obviously it will get better, but give it time and be patient
    Pretty basic? Not really Siri is pretty basic compared to Cortana and Google now.
    04-29-2014 11:04 AM
64 123