WP8.1 Preview Program Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno Arphenia

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have nothing against this option, but it does not serve me and as I said I think most q would not be satisfied with only this option if you come more options I do not care, but only these skins will not satifazer. Look at the reality, these are my current tiles, you can count on the fingers and feet how many of them seram benefit from this new feature, it would be really useful? Why not new background color or other options?

My screen currently:
wp_ss_20140326_0001.png
wp_ss_20140326_0002.png
wp_ss_20140326_0003.png
wp_ss_20140326_0004.png
wp_ss_20140326_0005.png
wp_ss_20140326_0006.png

After skin theme:
wp_ss_20140326_0001 copy.png
wp_ss_20140326_0002.png
wp_ss_20140326_0003.png
wp_ss_20140326_0004 copy.png
wp_ss_20140326_0005.png
wp_ss_20140326_0006.png

It was really advantage? If it's just the way this new way to customize?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm not here to bash this feature but I definitely agree that it looks like crap if you have ANY non-system apps on the homescreen which is ridiculous because most of my homescreen is made out of non-system apps...

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
@ Bruno Arphenia,

That's not what it will look like. The image will not be fixed in the tiles, it will be under the tiles which will be transparent.

EDIT: Actually I looked better and I saw that some of the last tiles also have your universe background (it's just that they are so few that I could barely see them). The thing is, many of those tiles that don't have your selected accent colour will probably have an option to become transparent (maybe with an update?), so more tiles will be compatible with accent colour, meaning that more tiles will show your background photo.

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
In the article 'Windows Phone 8.1 core has finished today' posted on WPC, I'm really interested in these lines. 'The Developer Preview release though has been delayed by about a week from the original plan. Still, developers in attendance*are expected to get a surprise or two to take home.'

1. 'The original plan ' refers to 2nd April right? Although the initial date was never even confirmed, I can wait until the 9th or 10th.
2.'Still, developers in attendance*are expected to get a surprise or two to take home.' This is really interesting....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Zapella Tiago

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
In the article 'Windows Phone 8.1 core has finished today' posted on WPC, I'm really interested in these lines. 'The Developer Preview release though has been delayed by about a week from the original plan. Still, developers in attendance*are expected to get a surprise or two to take home.'

1. 'The original plan ' refers to 2nd April right? Although the initial date was never even confirmed, I can wait until the 9th or 10th.
2.'Still, developers in attendance*are expected to get a surprise or two to take home.' This is really interesting....

Sent from my GT-P5100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

hmm yeap, free devices? LoL

Google always do that, btw

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
DANIEL never provided any source from where he got this information... today he has posted that 'WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 CORE IS FINISHED' . and i have looked up on google about this and there is nothing related to it. this guy is simply FOOLING AROUND AND CHARGING UP THE AIR BEFORE THE RELEASE @ BUILD.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
DANIEL never provided any source from where he got this information... today he has posted that 'WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 CORE IS FINISHED' . and i have looked up on google about this and there is nothing related to it. this guy is simply FOOLING AROUND AND CHARGING UP THE AIR BEFORE THE RELEASE @ BUILD.

hahah do you really think he is fooling around , he has many sources and he will be there at build conference , why would he post rubbish articles , there is a website I know where you can find such articles WMPoweruser | The largest independent Windows Phone community , they don't even rectify the sources and keeps on posting

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
hahah do you really think he is fooling around , he has many sources and he will be there at build conference , why would he post rubbish articles , there is a website i know where you can find such articles wmpoweruser | the largest independent windows phone community , they don't even rectify the sources and keeps on posting

but the air is still not clear about the delay ... There are only wild guesses that everyone is making. I dont support this at all.

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Well respecting everybody's views. The major announcement will be made @ build . 6 more days. Keeping this aside i m really puffed up for undertaker vs brock lesnar @ wrestlemania xxx on april 6th. Man this is for sure. the-undertaker-vs-brock-lesnar-at-wrestlemania-30-2128249.jpg

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
This is a joke, right? I even have a counter on my lockscreen... (8 days left)

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

lol. Me too! Its mostly for BUILD. The update can wait a bit. I'm excited to see it in action. Then I will get really juiced. Trying to conserve the excitement for certain events.

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If all it takes for you to pop some wood is to see 15 % skin of some hot babe, who's not even nude, hiding behind a bunch of tiles...I suggest you get laid the real way fast before you end up in jail for something far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720