WP8.1 Preview Program Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharyw70

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Delay can't be more then a couple of days. I'm still expecting the new Lumia's to hit in April so I imagine this isn't even a weeks delay.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Probably dev preview will be released before you get a L930.

Will be announced, but to arrive in stores/retails, it takes even longer.

True, that's why it doesn't affect me directly. I don't have a WP right now so I wouldn't be able to get it ahead of time anyway.

DreadVenom

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
FML, this was the sole reason i unlocked my 1020. Either this is an April fools or the truth and if true, why wait till a week before to shatter everyone's dreams.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Bp9an.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
We haven't heard anything from the front page so wait for an article before we start moaning too much. We also know this delay, if confirmed, covers the preview not final release and even if it did it will only make for a more stable release. Let's not let frustration get the better of us.

^this. Box guy makes sense. Daniel hasn't made an article about it. so time to wait till the 2nd to know for sure

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Did MS actually ever say the developer preview would be released on 4/2???? I thought that date was just a guess/assumption?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Come on guys. Three things come together here: Microsoft, Windows Phone, Updates.

How could you expect to get it so early? We never got an update early, I'm glad if we get a real update at all after all this time ;-)

michaelreid722

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I decided a few days ago to start exclusively using my backup iPhone 4 in the week leading up to Build so that WP 8.1 would feel completely new and fresh to me. Guess I'll be on my iPhone a little bit longer than I had anticipated..

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT.
To SURVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
GIVE ME WP8.1 NOW OR I DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I've been telling everyone about the WP developer preview and 8.1. If there is one thing I can depend Microsoft on, it's their ability to find awesome ways to disappoint me. :( I hope this doesn't mean a huge delay. For our sakes. This wait since mid Jan or so when we first heard about the leaks has been painful.

I can relate. People will now hate me

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
If they release it before the 10th, I can live with that, however after the 10th I will start to get withdrawal symptoms and by the 20th I will probably be dead from scratching my neck to shreds

meddyrainzo

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Lol, the drama on this thread is better than Days of our lives.

It's actually taking MS a long time to get their **** together with WP. This update was supposed to be released last year...then Q1 this year...then Q2 but it hasn't even RTM'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs