WP8.1 Preview Program Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I still say we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I mean first of all if it was official Daniel would of made an article about it. Second if he stated that he is the source to protect the persons identity it shows me that it hasn't been proven because he could be looking for more confirmation to back what the source told Daniel. So for me I'll wait till either Daniel makes an article or wait till April 2nd :)

I'm betting on an article tomorrow!

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Were talking about the developer preview right? I never saw it confirmed on coming on April 2nd, please someone post a link to official announcement?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Even if it was realeased on time I am sure most of us realize it will be months before we actually get the update. Now it will just be longer. I thought they got rid of that guy that was causing all these problems at Microsoft.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Lol, how can it be delayed if it hasn't even been announced or confirmed to be released on the 2nd :p But aside from that technical fact, I totally agree that Microsoft is way too late already. At this point they are just becoming more and more irrelevant as the days go on. I hope they release it soon. On the brightside though, at least we will probably get an official confirmation and details on all of the updates on the 2nd even if it's not in our hands on that day :D

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It never was announced so it cant be delayed then.. Fact. Ok, there were rumours and innuendo from credible sources.

WPCentral is the go to place for WP stuff. Very possible that it was never coming on that exact date, the romours just got out of hand. Now it got so big, that MS had to step in and make soneone say something...

Wharever guys, its coming soon take it easy. Sun wlll rise still. Trust me, I want it as bad as the next guy...

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
It never was announced so it cant be delayed then.. Fact. Ok, there were rumours and innuendo from credible sources.

WPCentral is the go to place for WP stuff. Very possible that it was never coming on that exact date, the romours just got out of hand. Now it got so big, that MS had to step in and make soneone say something...

Wharever guys, its coming soon take it easy. Sun wlll rise still. Trust me, I want it as bad as the next guy...

Heresy!!!

What makes you think you can come to an internet forum and make absolute perfect sense?!? Don't let it happen again!

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Were talking about the developer preview right? I never saw it confirmed on coming on April 2nd, please someone post a link to official announcement?

That's because Microsoft never said anything about it, which is why all these people moaning are so annoying because they are going on about it being delayed when a date was actually never given so it hasn't been delayed at all. It will still be shown off at BUILD as planned but it won't be available to download the same day because they never said that it would be!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Heresy!!!

What makes you think you can come to an internet forum and make absolute perfect sense?!? Don't let it happen again!

I know right how dare he make sense ! To the lions I say
Anyways I guess people thought it was a fact that it was going to be released on that day. I don't blame them for getting thier hopes up though

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Why should they give Samsung the premiere?? I mean, it's Samsung...

Also, if the SE comes out this day, why shouldn't Microsoft just release 8.1 to everybody and just skip the preview thing?

omg I may likely drop windows phone if they were to go signature with Samsung.

I never really understood how HTC got it even though Microsoft invested in Nokia. But it didn't bother me much but Samsung as a premier anything with their cheap feeling and phoned in designs annoys me worse than Nokia x.

I don't get why Daniel hasn't posted anything yet.

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
With all these delays i can see many people moving away from windows phone... i think its sad. MS should do much better than this if they want to survive on mobile platforms. my l 920 is crying for 8.1, we need something better for our great phones... wtf are you thinking MS???????????? just move quick or you loose thousands of costumers...

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If I am not mistaken, Windows 8.1 Preview was available on the same day as the announcement for download. I really don't think they will delay this.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The thing is what we're talking about here is a preview that relatively few customers will see. The official 8.1 update is likely months away yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05