WP8.1 Preview Program Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

untitled007

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
then was already delayed for a year, and if they are going to delay it again for months again, im done with wp8, ms are not consistent with their announcement, looking forward for an ios,

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I think this is not confirmed yet, since there's still no article about on WPC. So I'm still hoping the WP8.1 preview program would still be available on the 2nd April. At least, Windows Phone 8.1 and its details will still be announced at build 2014.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
So an unsubstantiated rumor is proved to be false and people are upset with Microsoft. Now there is some impressive logic. It would have just as much bearing in reality if it said the Easter bunny wasn't showing up in a few weeks....

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Disappointing, but it was never "officially" announced to launch on build, so it's hard to get too upset. It'll be here before we know it.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I would rather it be available on the 2nd if there are bugs or not. It is after all the Developer Preview Program. Bugs are to be expected and unless its something catastrophic like trouble connecting to the cellular network or something of that proportion. I personally wouldn't care.

I know lots of you think other wise and that's cool too, just my voice. But bugs are to be expected, and if it's patched up in a couple days or weeks, then big deal either way.

I'm just very eager. As we all are. But its coming! :D

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Come on guys. Three things come together here: Microsoft, Windows Phone, Updates.

How could you expect to get it so early? We never got an update early, I'm glad if we get a real update at all after all this time ;-)

we had gdr3 like 4 months early. And I'll take this with a grain of salt till sources and evidence is reported

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Personally, I would rather it be available on the 2nd if there are bugs or not. It is after all the Developer Preview Program. Bugs are to be expected and unless its something catastrophic like trouble connecting to the cellular network or something of that proportion. I personally wouldn't care.

I know lots of you think other wise and that's cool too, just my voice. But bugs are to be expected, and if it's patched up in a couple days or weeks, then big deal either way.

I'm just very eager. As we all are. But its coming! :D

I see that if there are bugs the haters will use this against windows phone and even some users will blame msft for the bugs. I want 8.1 as much as every one who wants the update but msft has a reason whether it be dumb or good.

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Lol, how can it be delayed if it hasn't even been announced or confirmed to be released on the 2nd :p But aside from that technical fact, I totally agree that Microsoft is way too late already. At this point they are just becoming more and more irrelevant as the days go on. I hope they release it soon. On the brightside though, at least we will probably get an official confirmation and details on all of the updates on the 2nd even if it's not in our hands on that day :D

Yes even bb10 os release leaks but wp8 does not have any notification centre yet.am waiting BlackBerry z3 to taste BB 10 os

Sent from my C2305 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos