WP8.1 Preview Program Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
wow so much backlash on something that was never promised:straight:. sometimes it makes me think that most people set themselves up for disappointed by thinking it was promised by msft to be out to the public on the 2nd. the only thing left is to wait till the 2nd to see if these allegations are true or not

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
wow so much backlash on something that was never promised:straight:. sometimes it makes me think that most people set themselves up for disappointed by thinking it was promised by msft to be out to the public on the 2nd. the only thing left is to wait till the 2nd to see if these allegations are true or not

Just like what people did with the Yellow King on True Detective.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
So wpcentral posts news article for 'bug fixes' for apps, but for something as big as an apparently delayed developer preview, all we get is a tweet from Daniel. Something odd.

Last edited:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I see that if there are bugs the haters will use this against windows phone and even some users will blame msft for the bugs. I want 8.1 as much as every one who wants the update but msft has a reason whether it be dumb or good.

The average person isn't going to download this and anyone that is going to download it will know the risks, so no one is going to blame Microsoft for their phone messing up.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Wp8.1 developers preview will effect the 930/630 sales.

They will give us wp8.1 after the 930/630 go on sale for 1 to 2 months.

This is me guessing. And being extremely sad.....

LillWicke

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
So wpcentral posts news article for 'bug fixes' for apps, but for something as big as an apparently delayed developer preview, all we get is a tweet from Daniel. Something odd.
"An apparently delayed developer preview" dosen't exist, because a date has never been set. :smile:

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site

Exactly what I'm thinking. None of the Microsoft reporters (Tom Warren, Paul Thurrott, Mary Jo Foley etc.) said so.

hyperthermia

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok, we all know that everything started with daniel. And the emotions overflowing in this thread is too much too ignore. I am officially starting a petition for the editor in chief to create an article and clarify this. Wp users unite! I had already set a date with cortana on april 2, she cant be late.

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
If Microsoft was a religion, it would definitely be their version of a test of faith. Not sure what to say, because now if I think about it - everyone just assumed Microsoft would out the WP 8.1 preview at BUILD. Since MS has been so busy officially denying the existence of Windows Phone 8.1, it seems even more unlikely that they would announce a developer preview.

Or maybe this is a head start on an April Fool's joke. Or maybe this is an experiment to see how far misinformation can spread without verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12