Wp8.1 live tiles

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, so i have a ativ s, i signed uo for Developer preview etc and now i'm waiting, but i'm wondering, Will i get New live tiles? My Phone is kinda big, so i think It should get It.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
One of the things I LOVE is that you can have a background image on the home screen. Some tiles (not all) will turn transparent so your background image shows through and stays stationary when scrolling up and down.

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
One of the things I LOVE is that you can have a background image on the home screen. Some tiles (not all) will turn transparent so your background image shows through and stays stationary when scrolling up and down.

I'd also like this option, but only with a nice background!

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, so i have a ativ s, i signed uo for Developer preview etc and now i'm waiting, but i'm wondering, Will i get New live tiles? My Phone is kinda big, so i think It should get It.

There have been hacks todo that on the ATIV S for quite a while now.

Last edited:

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Go to xda-developers.com and check out the forums. The Samsung and Huawei WPs have been totally unlocked. I love my 8X, but I'm still jealous. There's good work on going on right now with HTC though. :D

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, where there's a will, there's a way my friend. I went from XP to Win7 to Win8.1 x64 in 2 weeks on the same machine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos