8.1 Music Client

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Any chance that the release of 8.1 will provide us with a client for our computers like Zune did that will allow us to manage and sync our music more easily? I'd trade a lot of features for a client like this.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
they removed Zune sync from windows phone 8 , Zune is somewhat dead , so its hard to implement this on windows phone 8.1
I just want wireless sync on my windows phone so as I could transfer music files , images , video wirelessly from my pc

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
But what I need from Microsoft is something that I can use to manage playlists and such on the computer and sync it in that way. Xbox music doesn't do enough of that cause the phone app constantly crashes for me.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I really like WP8's ability to be mounted and copy files over directly. I have never had any issue with music when I copied it over this way. I hope that the music is fixed so there is no issue at that, and there will really be no need for a synching client on a computer.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I really like WP8's ability to be mounted and copy files over directly. I have never had any issue with music when I copied it over this way. I hope that the music is fixed so there is no issue at that, and there will really be no need for a synching client on a computer.
Except that I sync my music almost exclusively by playlist. Copying files over directly is terrible for that. The new Xbox music app doesn't even see the playlists I have on my phone, making it completely useless. Don't even get me started on my cloud synced playlists, they are so broken and messed up it's not even funny. Honestly, Zune it what brought me to Windows Phone, as such WP8 has been a very frustrating disappointment for me in that regard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb