"Show more Tiles" setting availability

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
After running the unlock helper tool and setting 3 registry values, you sideload 2 xaps to unlock, bootstrap and enableall. Then you are done, just instal Jesse's and Wolf's tools for tweaking tiles, unlimited accent colors and everything else.

SamiHanna

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
After running the unlock helper tool and setting 3 registry values, you sideload 2 xaps to unlock, bootstrap and enableall. Then you are done, just instal Jesse's and Wolf's tools for tweaking tiles, unlimited accent colors and everything else.

Still don't get It, but do i neer To do a hard reset? (sorry i'm not the best One with This)

Luke Praeuner

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I really hope that they have it for any device with a screen resolution of 720p or up (which would include 8x). That would make a lot of sense to me.

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Have you registred your ativ as developer device?

Oh yes, it wasnt even available for W7 pc little while ago, but I think there was a hack for it. Go to XDA-developers.com, wp8 hacking. There you have all instructions and tools, for W7 also.

It's even easier than that now since the upped the limit. If you've already downloaded the Preview for Developers app on at least 1 phone tied to your Microsoft Account and have a legitimate Dev or App Studio account setup then you can simple install the app, toggle the setting and be done with it.

As far as I'm aware there's no longer a need to do the older unlock procedure...

I state this as I haven't had to do the procedure with my last 2 phones...just download the app and toggle and poof it works.

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I was really looking forward to setting up more tiles. But when I setup a picture of some 1520 user's start screen to act like my own start screen I found out that having more tiles would make them too small on my 920. I can understand why they restrict it to 4.5" and above.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077