Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

troylytle

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 Start Screen Backgrounds Thread (Official)

So, I am contributing an idea to unlock access to apps like Bing backgrounds or other background apps.

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

So, I am contributing an idea to unlock access to apps like Bing backgrounds or other background apps.

Do you mean like the current "Lockscreen changing" Apps? i would love that, but if one app chooses an annoying Tileground (xD), it could become a problem: hard to read, to cluttered, whatever. i Would love it, i repeat tho.

i made another mockup, this time showing the animation. I'm in love, and also, i can now say that i know how to use photoshop's timeline <3
STAR-screen.jpg

PS: Adventure Time Soundboard App is awesome, and gorgeous looking: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=598c14e2-7e50-4ca5-abe9-ed5b364f99f2

Last edited:

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

Well I guess that for all of you who really wanted the high-contrast (black/white) theme, this is your day. Just choose a black wallpaper, then suddenly all of your tiles will be black with a white icon :D

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Well I guess that for all of you who really wanted the high-contrast (black/white) theme, this is your day. Just choose a black wallpaper, then suddenly all of your tiles will be black with a white icon :D
yeah that's probably why they didn't bother to add a bunch more themes, because now you can get every colour you want anyway :D

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site

yeah that's probably why they didn't bother to add a bunch more themes, because now you can get every colour you want anyway :D
you took it even further than me. I thought only black and white, but completely forgot that it applies to all colors! Hahah, teamwork!

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Question about Parallax Will 2 gig of ram be the requirement in order for it to function smoothly? ALA the Nokia Icon?.

go to your pictures, and just scroll sideways...is it slowing down?
Parallax isn't exactly a new thing in WP. They've always had it in some areas, and it scrolls sideways.

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for this idea!

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

I have added more pictures on my 1Drive. And I am kindly wondering, if my thread will be pinned as the official Start Screen thread for Windows 8.1? :kiss:

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

Anyone else ready for tomorrow! I wanna see everyone's backgrounds!!! I hope this thread gets stickied because it's already got 50 post, and I have already organized it well for people. :) :kiss:

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 Start Screen Official Thread (Hopefully gets stickied!)

My backgrounds for the last two days. Hopefully they will look even better with the real background feature in 8.1 tomorrow!
wp_ss_20140411_0002[1].jpgwp_ss_20140413_0001[1].jpg

fendetto

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 Start Screen Official Thread (Hopefully gets stickied!)

thanks for share..ill have all wallpaper from nokia x ..download it from google..:grincry:

msrb21

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: WP 8.1 Start Screen Official Thread and Backgrounds!

can't wait to customize my screen... downloading the 8.1 preview now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb