Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

anon(5344611)

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
re: WP8.1 Start Screen & Backgrounds

d1d7ed1c-af35-49e3-bbc8-53a8c8053900.png 1e0a51b5-6e23-47f0-90d8-644ec2017225.png

I just released a new Start screen customization app to the Store ? Theme+!

It features a collection of unique, custom-designed patterns that perfectly fit the Modern design language. Coupled with a curated color palette, and the ability to create an endless amount of combinations, the results are truly inspiring and versatile.

Features:

- Collection of unique patterns designed to fit any Start screen.
- Curated color palette that enables bold, subtle, modern and classic combinations.
- High resolution images, which can be used for any other purpose.
- Preview a true representation of the results you'll get when applied to the Start screen.

It's free for a limited time, so get it at the Store! If you enjoy it, consider leaving a nice review, which helps a lot.

Theme+ QR Code.png

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 65924 View attachment 65925

I just released a new Start screen customization app to the Store ? Theme+!

It features a collection of unique, custom-designed patterns that perfectly fit the Modern design language. Coupled with a curated color palette, and the ability to create an endless amount of combinations, the results are truly inspiring and versatile.

Features:

- Collection of unique patterns designed to fit any Start screen.

- Curated color palette that enables bold, subtle, modern and classic combinations.

- High resolution images, which can be used for any other purpose.

- Preview a true representation of the results you'll get when applied to the Start screen.

It's free for a limited time, so get it at the Store! If you enjoy it, consider leaving a nice review, which helps a lot.

View attachment 65926

Nice app. Keep developing such good apps. Best of luck

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

sube6u6u.png

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk on my Lumia 620 wp8.1

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

Here is my collection of start screens and lock screens ..collected and short listed after trying many images

Shared files from OneDrive http://1drv.ms/1j6iMSb

PS: the last three(denim, afternoon sky and black wood) are my all time favourites..cheers!!

JustinSalvato

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site

Ok, here's my Glance, Lock and Start screens. The last image is the background for the start screen.
GlanceLockStartBG.jpg

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site

wp_ss_20140511_0009.jpg

This is my current start screen and yeah I recently became a gym nut :winktongue: only way to stop myself becoming a lethargic couch potato lol. No longer having a job with regular hours is mind numbing, guess I have become ~"institutionalized" :crying:.

jemaho

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Couldn't find anywhere that surf girl wallpaper we see on many phones publicity, so decided to make my own, :p
wp_ss_20140513_0001[1].png

jemaho

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Perfect example of why the clock tiles are a bit silly. You have the time displayed 3 times on one screen, plus one of them is wrong.

Thank you for your useless contribution! You don't like the clock tiles and that means that everyone has to follow you on this, is that it, ;)

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site

Not as useless as your reply was. I didn't say anyone has to follow me, I simply said they are a bit silly, especially when you have 3. k tkx bai

Thank you for your useless contribution! You don't like the clock tiles and that means that everyone has to follow you on this, is that it, ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo