Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

Zohaib ZJ

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
re: Post your latest Start Screen & Backgrounds!

i like your start screen,i wanna know how to write Start as in your screenshot there's showng a Start at the top and your account picture in front of the word Start..how could you do that??/
My current start svreen
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Zohaib ZJ

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

hey how could you write Start and your account name and picture at the top like in windows 8.1..how could you do that please tell me..

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

For best start backgrounds, download apps like One Start, Polyscreen, Wallpaper Patterns!

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site

Originally I had this typical medium-small tiles intervals, but I find it boring after a few days on Cyan. Btw, this setup drained 5-10% battery during my 8hours sleep.
TDoqV0L.png

wp_ss_20140822_0003.png

Yesterday I decided to play around with the tiles, showing only my family tiles individually and peoples tile.. all that being enclosed within other frequently used apps in small tiles (with the coloured ones in the middle while transparent being both at the top and bottom). Surprisingly, this current setup (with lesser live tiles) only drains 0-2% within the same 8hours sleep.
M9j8j9v.png

wp_ss_20140823_0002.png

Last edited:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

haha, just a few tries, screen grabbed and then layered it with a 1020 background. and then when cortana hops you can see the lenses closing.. wild imagination i guess haha

Could you tell me, what app/ program you used to make the tiles. Nice job!

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site

OK, tried something a little weird here. I was experimenting with folders and found that if I add three blank tile colors (about four of each color or something) into a folder, they will constantly move, creating a "new" animated start screen background every few seconds. I used teal, white and slate. Let me know what you think...I like it a lot.

wp_ss_20140825_0003.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon