BREAKING! -WP8.1 Dev Preview release date fixed!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Sorry but I don't trust that site. They aren't careful with what they select to post, they just post everything they hear.

But it is a "trusted" tipster. And you know they can't put it on the internet if its not true. lol.

My question to the OP, why call this decision "fixed and breaking"? Did you corroborate the information? Anyone else reporting this?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope it is actually true, you just need "dev update" app
However it seems it's US only atm

Since when did the dev update programme app get restricted to the US? Would we still get the update if we have the dev update programme app installed from before it was made US only? What a pain. I didn't think there were any WP users in the US much, let alone devs.

CageJ

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I believe it will be between 8th - 10th... Whatever.. we have waited for half a year, we can wait another week.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
It might well be true, but I take anything from that site with a fistful of salt. At the same time I'm almost more likely to believe a contradicting rumor from almost any other site.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
BREAKING!
The Developer Preview will hit us on the 8th of April. And the actual Windows Phone 8.1 update will start rolling out in May. This has been reported by the trusted sources of NokiaPoweruser.
Looks like we have to wait 8 more days until we get our hands on it.

link to source - http://http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/2014/03/30/tip-claims-only-lumia-630-at-build-8th-april-for-dev-preview-and-early-may-for-public-release/

Back on subject...

Either the 10th or the 8th, it doesn't look too bad to me, I can wait another week while Microsoft gets everything ready for it. What about everyone else? :D

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, April 8 ain't too bad.

Whilst it would have been awesome to have been tinkering around with it during BUILD, I'm not really that fussed. Just over a week from now.. the nervous wait!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers