MS Build 2014 livestreams

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
surely WPCENTRAL would post link about the livestream.. or even PA.. live blogs.. etc!

Just dont fortget to visit the website on april 3 ;)

the best day ever ;)

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
surely WPCENTRAL would post link about the livestream.. or even PA.. live blogs.. etc!

Just dont fortget to visit the website on april 3 ;)

the best day ever ;)

Why is april 3 the best?

But I don't get one thing. Is each session a presentation on its own? Do journalists have to split up to visit them all? How is chosen what is streamed? Are only the 'bigger' sessions/presentations streamed? Isn't there 'one' presentation about WP8.1? I don't get it how they split up everything......

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Why is april 3 the best?

But I don't get one thing. Is each session a presentation on its own? Do journalists have to split up to visit them all? How is chosen what is streamed? Are only the 'bigger' sessions/presentations streamed? Isn't there 'one' presentation about WP8.1? I don't get it how they split up everything......

Haha. I just exaggerated my excitement for WP 8.1 announcement.

as far as I know, Live stream will cover all details from the start of MICROSOFT //BUILD/ 2014..
of course journalist will cover all the details about the build. some bloggers would only focus on 8.1 announcement and nokia announcement.

There would only be one stage ;)
the discussion at the //build 2014 will be streamed till its over.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Haha. I just exaggerated my excitement for WP 8.1 announcement.

as far as I know, Live stream will cover all details from the start of MICROSOFT //BUILD/ 2014..
of course journalist will cover all the details about the build. some bloggers would only focus on 8.1 announcement and nokia announcement.

There would only be one stage ;)
the discussion at the //build 2014 will be streamed till its over.

But wp8.1 is announced on April 2...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes