Microsoft might abandon Windows Phone after 8.1 and focus on smartphone services

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbertsnow

Banned
Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I heard a rumor that MS might abandon WP after 8.1 and focus just on providing services for android and iphone smartphones. If it's true it really doesn't matter anymore. I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I heard a rumor that MS might abandon WP after 8.1 and focus just on providing services for android and iphone smartphones. If it's true it really doesn't matter anymore. I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

What. The. Frack. Are you smoking

anon(8150199)

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
You must be on crack to believe this dumb rumor. They've already burned WP7 (especially Lumia 900) users once (and got a ton of f-words in the process), they won't do such things again.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Such a thing would only happen if WP8.1 happens to be a total fail. But from whatever got leaked so far WP8.1 would be a huge success imho so nothing as such is gonna happen. By the way happy April fools days ! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss