BUILD 2014 Live - WP8.1 Discussion Thread

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
So far the only thing that has slightly got me interested is how sexy Cortana sounds. If anyone has watched Her (2013) - that's what Cortana reminds me of.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This developer kit looks REALLY impressive! I don't see why we won't have floods of apps that run on both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Currently they are demonstrating the developer kit. Its makes things much more easier for developers. However, its going above my head, basically not my cup of tea as I'm not a WP developer. :D

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This developer kit looks REALLY impressive! I don't see why we won't have floods of apps that run on both Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1.

What would really top it off will be if they make changes to the store to allow you to buy on one and use on the other.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
What would really top it off will be if they make changes to the store to allow you to buy on one and use on the other.

You can do that now as long as all your devices sign in with the same Microsoft account (I have 4 phones I do this with). Granted, only one of my devices have a SIM, the rest are WiFi only.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
You can do that now as long as all your devices sign in with the same Microsoft account (I have 4 phones I do this with). Granted, only one of my devices have a SIM, the rest are WiFi only.

No, you can't currently buy on tablet and use on phone without buying again. They're adding that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6