BUILD 2014 Live - WP8.1 Discussion Thread

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
im at work put I have everything ready to set up straight away for when it starts so I shouldn't miss anything!

Traffic you better not hold me up!
I'm at work, too. Thank God for three monitors! Yesterday I had the video on half a monitor, SQL Server Management Studio on the other half, WPCentral on half of the other monitor, and work website on the other half, and Outlook by itself on the laptop screen. :cool:

WPCentral doesn't seem to have a live blog of the second keynote. Im guessing that means it wont be WP related?
Since this is a developer's conference, odds are that this keynote is going to be more directed just at developers. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm at work, too. Thank God for three monitors! Yesterday I had the video on half a monitor, SQL Server Management Studio on the other half, WPCentral on half of the other monitor, and work website on the other half, and Outlook by itself on the laptop screen. :cool:

Since this is a developer's conference, odds are that this keynote is going to be more directed just at developers. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

I looked at the schedule for the next 2 days and it seemed to be entirely developer driven, so I guess that's it for WP this time around.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I looked at the schedule for the next 2 days and it seemed to be entirely developer driven, so I guess that's it for WP this time around.

There will be more on the Windows Phone story, but it will likely be stuff directed at developers. Yesterday's keynote gave a lot to consumers, even though it is a developer's conference.

MicrosoftFoLife

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
They should have free stuff for people that watch it live as well. We're taking the time to watch it like the people that are there. I think we should get something. lol

hermantj

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Seems like there won't be any live coverage from wpcentral :(.
I am at work so I can't display a video on my screen. The live coverage was perfect...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077