BUILD 2014 Live - WP8.1 Discussion Thread

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. I got back to work an hour and fifteen minutes in, and they were doing a demo in VS, and it wasn't something I could follow while working, so I turned it off.

mariusfilip

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
does anyone know something about the 8.1 Facebook integration? i've searched quite a bit but hadn't been able to find out something new...maybe...i missed something...seems sooo much time until 14th :) thx

Dario Federico

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
does anyone know something about the 8.1 Facebook integration? i've searched quite a bit but hadn't been able to find out something new...maybe...i missed something...seems sooo much time until 14th :) thx

Yeah what happened to Facebook Blue?? At build Belfiore showed the actual facebook beta...no signs of the new app with OSintegration so much rumored

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So when exactly am I going to get the 8.1 update through "Phone Update" in settings?

Yes, if you have the Dev preview program enabled, Then when it's annouced, just go to Phone update to download it. Note, some areas will get it later than others (so if someone in CA gets it, it might be later for someone in RI, for example).

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
And in addition to what David said, don't wait for the phone to tell you there's an update. Go to settings | phone update and check for yourself. The phone only checks once a week on its own. I don't remember where I found that, but I found it somewhere by chance a while back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes