04-04-2014 03:37 PM
85 ... 234
tools
    Only I didn't compare Microsoft and Google. I said that Windows Phone and Android are closer in model than either is to iOS. In what way? Because both ideally would be OSs being run on many OEMs whereas iOS runs only on Apple devices. What I said is all I want to say, and as such no additional inference is needed.

White & Silver iPhone 5 64GB + Tapatalk Pro = A Nice Time Chatting
    Didnt try to "infer" anything. I replied the way I did because the way I read your post it didn't seem that specific, and now you have clarified exactly what you meant and I appreciate that. However, I still disagree even with that point and there was no need to get so offended if I didn't agree with what I initially thought you were saying in the first place. It's a forum and that's what people do here - debate. It's not personal.
    04-04-2014 10:10 AM
    Didnt try to "infer" anything. I replied the way I did because the way I read your post it didn't seem that specific, and now you have clarified exactly what you meant and I appreciate that. However, I still disagree even with that point and there was no need to get so offended if I didn't agree with what I initially thought you were saying in the first place. It's a forum and that's what people do here - debate. It's not personal.
    How did you come to the conclusion that I was offended. I simply defended my reasoning for my original post. I made no personal attacks. Did you feel personally attacked?

04-04-2014 10:16 AM
    How did you come to the conclusion that I was offended. I simply defended my reasoning for my original post. I made no personal attacks. Did you feel personally attacked?

I didn't necessarily feel personally attacked but you did indeed jump to to conclusions by accusing me of trying to infer that you said something you didn't when, as I explained in my previous post, it was basically an honest mistake on my part. So, yes. I did feel a bit like I was being attacked.
    04-04-2014 11:08 AM
    I didn't necessarily feel personally attacked but you did indeed jump to to conclusions by accusing me of trying to infer that you said something you didn't when, as I explained in my previous post, it was basically an honest mistake on my part. So, yes. I did feel a bit like I was being attacked.
    Oh. But no, I wasn't trying to say you inferred, I was merely trying to say that no additional inference (by anyone) should be made to my statements. In other words, I was speaking only about platforms being used by various OEMS and a platform only being used by the OEM that created it and absolutely nothing else.

04-04-2014 11:41 AM
    I'll say this though, for someone to even think to write an article on that, it at least shows that WP 8.1 has been very well received by everyone. Come on April 10th...
    It got delayed again for 4 days, manufactures are getting the update on the 14th and dev get it shortly after. I Don't Know what that means but that's what i've read on here.
    04-04-2014 12:17 PM
    Nothing ever will kill iOS and if it was a mobile OS it would most likely be Android then Windows Phone currently.
    04-04-2014 12:22 PM
    Agree you
    04-04-2014 01:00 PM
    That can definitely happen once WP gets all the apps available in iOS. Till then MS would definitely give them tough competition with the launch of WP8.1 but the death of iOS ain't gonna be as simple as Black Berry.
    We'll see who's going to laugh in the end ;)
    04-04-2014 02:03 PM
    Before proclaiming that something is going to be the death of something else let's see what Microsoft actually produces. Given their history in the mobile market, Microsoft is overdue for another reboot of the OS that is not backward compatible with existing hardware.
    04-04-2014 02:51 PM
    Before proclaiming that something is going to be the death of something else let's see what Microsoft actually produces. Given their history in the mobile market, Microsoft is overdue for another reboot of the OS that is not backward compatible with existing hardware.
    That would be a terrible move. Windows Phone 8 is just gaining steam, they shouldn't change the OS again until at least 2015. Updates like 8.1 they can keep doing as it adds much needed features.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    04-04-2014 03:37 PM
85 ... 234