Can I attach multiple files on Mail? Send videos without restriction?

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I am really impressed what MS is delivering today.

But I have few questions, will it possible to attach several files on Mail application instead of one? Because it is really sad to attach files like the way it is today. Will it possible to attach PDFs inside the mail? More than one? Attach another kind of files?
Can I send videos in whatsapp without restriction (size and lenght)? Viber?

Thanks for all...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I am still waiting for an i depth video of wp8.1 including all the phone apps (mail,Dialer,new settings ). But in the leaks one was able to attach multiple files from a file chooser (similar to one found on windows 8.1 skydrive app )

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
So the WP emulator right now only lets you attach pictures for some reason and the file picker is not popping up for me like it was on the leaked videos... however I am able to attach multiple images. Can't really test the video stuff.

marcusasdrubal

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
So the WP emulator right now only lets you attach pictures for some reason and the file picker is not popping up for me like it was on the leaked videos... however I am able to attach multiple images. Can't really test the video stuff.

And docs? Pdfs?

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
And docs? Pdfs?

Like I said, right now it will only let me attach photos in the emulator but if I remember correctly there was a file picker before for this in a leaked video. I could be mistaken. Will have to wait and see when the dev preview comes out.

Ankit Nawlakha

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am still waiting for an i depth video of wp8.1 including all the phone apps (mail,Dialer,new settings ). But in the leaks one was able to attach multiple files from a file chooser (similar to one found on windows 8.1 skydrive app )

Yess.. Exactly.. We need a detailed video Of Windows Phone 8.1 (via WPCentral) so that even the small features (though important) can be covered..
And atleast we will get to know that all those small features along with the highlighted features really exists..!!

Please WPC.. Give us a detailed WP8.1 Hands-On..!!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yess.. Exactly.. We need a detailed video Of Windows Phone 8.1 (via WPCentral) so that even the small features (though important) can be covered..
And atleast we will get to know that all those small features along with the highlighted features really exists..!!

Please WPC.. Give us a detailed WP8.1 Hands-On..!!
10 April isn't far away , you can expect developer preview and explore features :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb