photos app was updated as I expected

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
As useless as this post is, I just couldn't help but post it to show everyone who dissed me on my idea for the photos app for WP 8.1 on this post http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1/267321-wp-8-1-missing-something.html
You can clearly see how some were really aggressive in their replies.
Introducing you to the new camera app for Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone Central
Anyways , moving on on the link I just posted, its very VERY clear that Microsoft have stepped up their game by adding that taskbar that you'll happen to encounter when you are surfing through the photos, the taskbar will include options like favorite, delete and share. And "it wont be complicated" and you'll be able to see your "precious" photos without sacrificing functionality

Thank you

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
As useless as this post is, I just couldn't help but post it to show everyone who dissed me on my idea for the photos app for WP 8.1 on this post http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8-1/267321-wp-8-1-missing-something.html
You can clearly see how some were really aggressive in their replies.
Introducing you to the new camera app for Windows Phone 8.1 | Windows Phone Central
Anyways , moving on on the link I just posted, its very VERY clear that Microsoft have stepped up their game by adding that taskbar that you'll happen to encounter when you are surfing through the photos, the taskbar will include options like favorite, delete and share. And "it wont be complicated" and you'll be able to see your "precious" photos without sacrificing functionality

Thank you

Do you realize that taskbar was part of the new redesigned camera app not the native photo app? (Unless i have missed something)
The taskbar works well with the camera interface but it will not be a good feature to add that to the native photo explorer.

Anyway, those aggressive replies were only opinions as same as yours. Sometimes they agree with you, sometime they don't.
Don't worry about it mate. Cheers!

Azurus

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Do you realize that taskbar was part of the new redesigned camera app not the native photo app? (Unless i have missed something)
The taskbar works well with the camera interface but it will not be a good feature to add that to the native photo explorer.

Anyway, those aggressive replies were only opinions as same as yours. Sometimes they agree with you, sometime they don't.
Don't worry about it mate. Cheers!

i do realize that. But it would be unrealistic if they redesigned the camera app without adding that taskbar to the native photo explorer, they're so connected that im sure they'll keep it when it comes to photos taken before.
Ahahhaha don't worry mate !! I understand that ^^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa