Do you think WP8.1 is on par with IOS and ANDROID?

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Really dude? You stop using WP cause you didn't have a game? I would take you more seriously if you say you stop loving the phone cause the features but, for some games.....
Despite the fact that I used to love WP I begin to slowly stop loving it.
The lack of apps/games is really disturbing.
(Clash of Clans, Quiz Up... FB are just some of the hot examples)

Last edited:

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Really dude? You stop using WP cause you didn't have a game? I would take you more seriously if you say you stop loving the fun cause the features but, for some games.....

You know one of the main reasons why a lot of people don't pick up windows phone is because of games and apps right? All the latest games and apps rarely come to WP and if they do they are paid when it is free on other platforms or comes at a later date. Him not getting WP because of games is a common sentiment and problem.

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
You know one of the main reasons why a lot of people don't pick up windows phone is because of games and apps right? All the latest games and apps rarely come to WP and if they do they are paid when it is free on other platforms or comes at a later date. Him not getting WP because of games is a common sentiment and problem.

Not buying a phone because it doesn't play games is like not buying a toaster because it doesn't brew coffee.

trivor

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
They were tired of bad low end choices - you can now get the Moto G for as little as $99 and up. It is 4.5" quad core, 1GB phone with 720P display with almost vanilla (stock) Android 4.4 with a few Moto extras. MS has been too slow to get here and Android is now a stable, fast and capable OS with over a Billion users. It's hard to see where the next 3-4% of market share (in the US at least) will come from.

Jorge Holguin

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site

Those are short minded, I totally understand those that have say they don't move to WP because they had invested too much $ in music and can't transfer them . This is something that MS has to tackle just as Google recently did.

A895

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Not buying a phone because it doesn't play games is like not buying a toaster because it doesn't brew coffee.

Well its the truth. I'm not a phone gamer at all but others feel differently. IMO if there ever is a game I want to play I'll be fine with something from the Windows Store. I have one game on my phone now and the last time I played it was about a week ago. I use my phone for productivity.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos